Terms & Conditions
- A Deposit of $50.00 per person is due at the time of booking (unless otherwise stated).
- Balance of payment must be paid 45 days prior to departure unless otherwise specified on the individual tour pricing section.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation received within 45 days prior to departure.
- Payments can be made by cheque, money order, E-transfer or cash.
- Make cheques payable to Burgess Tours.
- All U.S. Tour pricing subject to change pending U.S. Vs Canadian dollar
- Cancellations received 45-60 days before departure are fully refundable less a $35.00 processing fee (unless otherwise stated in that particular tour).
- A full refund, however, will not be honored in situations where your reservation must be cancelled by Burgess Tours for reasons which are beyond its control and where Burgess Tours contractual obligations with its suppliers does not allow it to obtain reimbursement to the sums paid on behalf of the customer.
- No refunds less than 45 days prior to departure unless other wise stated on a specified Tour. (Cancellation Insurance is Important)
- Cancellation Insurance is available when booking (please ask for details and information) Burgess Tours suggest the purchase of cancellation insurance and medical insurance especially for travel in the United States. Insurance must be purchased with the final payment.
- Should one or more persons cancel or change their reservation, the remaining roommate(s) will be charged as per the new number of passengers sharing said room.
- Burgess Tours will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, loss, damaged or delay of baggage or other property, or delay.
- Burgess Tours cannot accept responsibility for itinerary changes in accommodations, transportation, attractions, reserving the right to make substitute arrangements of equal value as deemed necessary.
- Burgess Tours has the right to decline, retain or accept any person as a member of any tour at any time.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoking on the motor coach will be tolerated.
- 1 suitcase per person allowed. Carry on hand luggage is the responsibility of the passenger.
- A daily pre-arranged rotation system is implemented on all long tours.
- Due to many passengers having allergy problems, Burgess Tours would appreciate travelers to refrain from wearing strong perfumes and scents.
Documents Required for Travel
- Passports are required for travel in the United States.
- Burgess Tours is not held responsible for any passenger who is denied passage into the United States and that person is responsible to find his or her own transportation home.